Get Your Show on CTV!
Interested in creating a show in CTV’s studio? Find out what it takes to become a CTV access producer.
Non-CTV public access members must follow these guidelines when submitting a program:
What Should I Use To Record My Show?
When submitting a show please use the following non-returnables:
- DV (Digital Videotape)
- DVD-R (Containing MPEG-2 Files)
Please use a new tape/DVD!
What Is The Total Run Time?
Your show should have a TRT of 30 minutes with PSAs inserted. Tapes should begin at 01:00:00:00 (1 hour).
What Are The Restrictions For DVDs?
There shouldn’t be any color bars or countdowns on DVDs. They should have 1 chapter and have a minimum of 2 seconds of black at the beginning of the program.
What Other Information Is Needed?
The front and the spine of the tape box, or the front of the DVD case, along with the tape/DVD itself, must be properly labeled with the following:
- Program Name
- Contact Information (Name, Address, Phone Number)
- Total Run Time
Please also submit a brief paragraph describing the content of the program and the intended target audience, so that we can assist in placing your program in the proper time slot if one becomes available.
Where Do I Submit My Show?
Before submitting, please review your show! You can submit your show at the station on Monday evenings from 6:30pm to 9:30pm. You may also mail your program to the programming coordinator
c/o CTV 9475 Lottsford Road
Suite 125, Largo, MD 20774
Get Your Public Service Announcement Broadcast on CTV!
CTV accepts PSAs from non-profit organizations with a message relevant to Prince George’s County residents at no charge.
Please follow these guidelines when submitting a PSA:
- Total Run Time (TRT) must be exactly 15, 30, or 60 seconds in length.
- Multiple versions of the same PSA at different lengths are welcome.
- They can be delivered in the following non-returnable mediums: DVD, MiniDV, DVCAM, or a DVD-R data disc with either MPEG-2, or a Quicktime Movie (.MOV) file
- Please mail all PSAs to our PSA Coordinator: